Amaterasu vs Orochi [Okami] by amandas-sketches
It's a lovely work with an art style I usually don't see. The muted tones really compliment the design, leaving the over all effect to be rather stunning. The details are many and its like looking for hidden gems throughout.
Suggested by Faded2Indie
Featured by TheCreativeJenn
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- I been on DeviantArt for roughly 8 years with a previous account I deleted before creating this one.
What does your username mean?
- My name is Amanda and I like to sketch. :3
Describe yourself in three words.
- Lazy. Compassionate. Coffee. Tigers. That's 4 words. Oh well.
Are you left or right handed?
- Right and even then it's terrible enough to look like my left hand wrote it.
What was your first deviation?
- Long long time ago....it was a Lion King influenced piece. It's long gone. For good.
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Anything really. Successful ones.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Animal character designs. For sure.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- I met everyone I wanted to.
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- Eric HeWhoWalksWithTigers and Jamie MoonsongWolf have both became amazing friends and I talk to them as often as I can. They are the first ones I go to when it comes to checking up on Deviants.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Anywhere but home because I get so lazy when I am home.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- Meeting Jamie and Eric.